Sunday, May 4, 2008

Welcome to SL Best In Black

My Second Life (SL) name is Mistee Jaxxon and I am a metaverse journalist as well as a real life journalist. I created this blog after becoming active in Second Life and witnessing the many amazing events and meeting so many brilliant people through this platform.

The purpose of this blog is to have a record of the most interesting activities, brilliant minds and amazing personalities of the Black community in the virtual world, Second Life.

We will feature unique stories, tips for integrating into the lifestyle, profiles of the most high profile SL business leaders and growing trends within our community.

Check back often for updates.

Blessings!

Mistee Jaxxon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is great Tee... u make me want to join!!!

Matter of fact....I could throw parties and DJ LOL